Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Major Monday....errr Tuesday??

Note: I wrote this last night, however, my internet crapped out on me so I am posting it this morning! :)

Ummmm...yeah I was sort of busy last week. Bad excuse I know, considering I already broke my promise. Oops.

Okay...starting TODAY I will blog at least twice a week. :D

Another Major Monday is among us. This week I am dying to get immersed in a good book. I rarely find time to read (even though I love it) because my demanding schedule of cheesy dramas **cough** Pretty Little Liars **cough** and wacky reality shows **ahem** The Bachelor and Bethenny Ever After, do not allow me enough time to read before I go to bed (remember, I go to bed earlier than most 22 year olds).

However in the next week I am going to make it my goal (we'll see how this goes, remember my last goal? Oh yeah...) to start a book. Currently pondering:

The Hunger Games (heard from several people that this is a great read)
via Amazon

 
Memoirs of a Geisha (have been meaning to start this since July...)
via Amazon

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (I know, I know. Some say they love it, others they hate it. I want to make my own judgment!)
 via Amazon

No comments: