Tuesday, January 25, 2011

STUFF!

My weaknesses:
1. Clothes
2. Shoes
3. Purses

Yes, it's all stupid materialistic stuff...AND I LOVE IT. Judge all you want but if I won the lottery, I would probably spend most of the money on those three things. (We all think we would put it in the bank, give it to charity, buy our parents a house because we've been sucking the life and money out of them for the past--in my case--22.5 years, but let's get real. We like STUFF. I LOVE stuff).

So this post is about the stuff I love and I'm happy to write about it.

Last night I watched Pretty Little Liars, so naturally as soon as it was over, I headed to Possessionista's blog about everything we covet in Hollywood. I am in love with this top that Hannah wore. Although I would never spend the money on it, I hope I can find something similar. (Picture found by Possessionista).





I wanted to by a pair of Frye boots. I have heard that they are super comfortable and really worth the money. I want a pair of long lasting boots, but I am hard-pressed to hand over $300. I found this at Aldo for only $50. They look almost identical to the style that I wanted from Frye (Harlow Campus), yet they are a fraction of the price.
And lastly, it is time for me to get a new purse. I am always torn between black and brown (boring I know), but I don't like to constantly switch my stuff from purse to purse to match an outfit (cleaning out my purse is a whole other story), so that's why I tend to keep in neutral. I found this bag (also from Aldo, my go-to handbag store) and it's a little expensive so I'm going to try and find a very similar bag. I have had a cross body bag for a while, but I am ready to go back to a regular shoulder tote.

So, although I am trying (really, I'm trying) to save money, I am going to invest in a new purchase soon. I'll let you know what it is!

No comments: