Monday, January 31, 2011

Wardrobe Staple: Stripes

There are a few things that stay constant in my closet. The colors white, black, gray, and blue, and STRIPES! I love wearing stripes. I think horizontal stripes look good on anyone. Basic cotton striped tees can be dressed up or down so they make the perfect transition from day to night. Wear with jeans, flats, and a scarf for a day of lunch and shopping. Or pair with heels, dark jeans, and a leather jacket for a night out on the town.

Here is a little compilation of striped apparel I found:

1. Indigo-stripe Boatneck Sailor Tee--J.Crew
2. Navy Stripe Snood--TopShop
3. Navy Frill Band Stripe Bikini Top--TopShop
4. Whistles Marilyn Silk Stripe Dress--Asos
5. Joie Soft Sagitarius Stripe Top--Piperlime
6. Tory Burch Stripe Espadrille--Piperlime

I obviously have a few striped shirts in my closet.


Though most of the tops I have are no longer available, there is no shortage of striped tees out there! Remember to stick with horizontal striped. Vertical striped look good on no one!

1 comment:

Clipping Path Service said...


I'm personally a big fan of blog. Thanks for sharing this post.