Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Well Hello There...

So I have decided to jump on this blog bandwagon. I have a habit of starting projects and not finishing them, so we'll see how this goes. I am not a newlywed, new mom, an expert in anything, and I am not currently embarking on a new adventure. I am simply looking for a place to post anything and everything. I am a movie and television show critic, a fashion enthusiast, a celebrity gossiper, a scientist (geek-alert), an animal lover, and a rambler. Expect this blog to be a potpourri of topics. Anything that is on my mind is a potential entry.

With that said, I welcome you to my blog. I hope you enjoy my sarcasm and nerdiness. More interesting entries to follow--I am currently more concerned with the layout and theme of this blog (<---easily distracted).

And to end, the my favorite quote and the inspiration for the name of this blog:

"Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings."
-Jane Austen

No comments: